Saturday, November 26, 2011

Welcome to Doc Coyote's Conjure & Curios!



So many of you have been after me to get this Blog up and rolling...  
I appreciate the extra push! 
I intend this to be a place where I can share many of my experiences 
and hopefully assist my friends, colleagues, and clients with their personal goals and pursuits.  
A place where we shall make beautiful music, magick and mojos together! 

Let it be written, let it be known that I am indeed taking orders for customized workings.  Whether you need help in the area of Prosperity, Protection, your Love Life or anything else, let me know!  I provide Spiritual Counseling, Tarot Readings, Rootwork and Conjure for all of you sincere seekers. 

If there is something which I do not provide I can put you in contact with those who specialize in your specific need.  Don't hesitate... your Answer... your Breakthrough... could be just a Reading or Working away! 


Coyote's the name... Fixin's my game... 
Get back at me!

No comments:

Post a Comment